Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A quilter's helper

Rachel loves to visit me in my sewing room.  She loves the room for many reasons.   I have a small blue stool in there that she can sit on...or carry off to another room to climb up on furniture!  She loves that there are many colourful things in the room.  I always enjoy her finding me in there, but sometimes I think it's all about the blue stool.  When I have the door closed while working on a project I often hear her knocking on the door to see if I will let her in with me.  In the photos you can see that one night I let her in when it was safe.

Whatever the reason I usually love her to be around.  I loved being around my Grandmother and I learned many things that stand me in good stead today from her.

Maybe one day I will be able to teach Rachel to quilt. For the time being I'll be glad to see her in my sewing room even if it is to get the blue stool.

No comments: